Sagor Hossain Sabuj:
The candidates who got selected for undergraduate program of 2018-2019 session may complete their admission according to their online subject selection.
The first call list of the candidates has been published for admission completion from their merit list in written admission test.
Candidates must carry one printed copy of their online form. For any kind of query, candidates may visit (http://www.ac.bd/admission).
Candidates may also call over phone for any info regarding admission during the office time in the following numbers 01759123103, 01759123148 and 031714911. Merit list 1-800, 1-30, for(A) Engineering, Urban and regional planning faculties (B) department of Architecture respectively and Tribal or Rakhine community students are called for final admission today.
Regarding vacant seats, The first and second waiting merit list will be published in 20th and 27th instants respectively. Admission from first and second waiting list will be held in 27th November and 4th December 2018 respectively.
Candidates are required to submit the following documents to verification committee on the day of admission.
1. Admit card of HSC exam along with photo, registration card (HSC) and the issued admit card from university.
2. The original copies of SSC or equivalent exam`s passed documents, also the grade sheet.
3. Higher secondary (HSC) or equivalent exam`s documents along with grade sheet`s original copy.
4. Testimonial offered by the institutional head.
5. Recently snapped two passport size attached colour photos.
6. One photocopy of all the above mentioned copies to be submitted.
7. According to the 15th section of admission criteria blood group, chest x-ray report from recognised diagnostic centre to be carried with. Candidates using vision aid instrument such as glass might carry with them and submit to the medical authority.
For the tribal and Rakhine community`s candidates might carry three original certificates from the principal of the institution, chairman of proper/district/union and local mediator respectively along with the above mentioned documents.
All candidates might pass the medical test conducted by the medical board of varsity under the supervision of chief medical officer.
The declared fee for admission is 15000tk. Any one willing to cancel the admission within first three academic days should pay 2000/- and 7000/- for cancelling anytime after the former.